Our food program is for anyone that wants to eat but the main reason is to feed our clients, staff, our membership and our supporters, 24 hrs a day 7 days a week. To be a part of our food program, you will have to make a donation per month up to $200.00 or more. This will allow you to be in all the other programs as well as the food program.
- Our food program will help you to eat three meals a day, 7 days week. You can go to any of our food stores or our housing complexes and eat your three meals. You will have your own food access card to use when you go to our stores to eat. These stores will have our network in them. Visit www.cbord.com they will allow you to get your balance on the card, and to add more cash to your card. You can give this card to your kids to eat when you are at work, on a trip, or just a night out on the town. You can use our food access card to prepay for the kids any time. Put as much as you need on these cards.
- The food program will also allow you to get your own food store by using our cashless network. All you have to do is email us your business plan and be ready to allow us to take our 60% from the business for the life of the business If you want to buy the business from the trust then you will have to sign the buyout terms and then you will have to stay at the business for the time of the years that is agreed on and then the business will be deeded to you. Your 40% will come to you each month or weekly, its your call on the funds to go to your account. The 60% will go to Rooming Inc. each month as a donation. This allows us to pay the light bill, gas and all the equipment cost, repair it or buy it. All you have to do is work it and take your 40% home, but out of your 40% you will have to pay for staff, unless you want us to then we will put the staff in from the 30 days volunteer program. After that, they will become a life job agent at this business which means you can not fire them in no act. So this will be your call for you to hire them or let us hire them.
- Our food program will cook three meals a day at our housing for the clients. The food program will bring food to the home of our supporters. Our food truck is called “Chef House On Wheels (C.H.O.W.) This is our food van in all 50 states. Our food van will feed our clients right there at their doorstep. The freshest food you can eat. All you have to do is call our CHOW food van and donate. Make a donation of $15.00 or more per person then our van will drive there, cook the food and give it to you. They cover the cost for the food. All you have to do is donate it and eat it. The food truck will go any place for our membership and staff and the clients. These food vans are to help get food cooked, served and delivered to our membership or client or staff.
- The food program will keep track of your birthday so that we will send you out a birthday event if you choose to have one. Our program will give you the meats, veggie and the sweets for the number of the persons that will be there at no charge to you. All the drinks you will have to buy but the good thing is that you can order our food van to cook the food and put it in your events. The food van will stay there until everyone is done eating and it will clean up the food, or package the food and leave it there, or take it our housing program to give it to our clients. Your birthday means a lot to us, so please allow the food program to cook it for you at no cost to you. You must have donated up to $200.00 that month to use the ten greatest programs for your event. You can pay the food truck which will be $15.00 for all kids and $25.00 per person, and then you can ask for whatever food you want and its cooked right on the van and it comes to your event tables. It pays to donate today, this food program is like no other food van on the streets.
- The food program feeds its clients in the housing complex, three meals per day, 7 days per week. The food program feeds its low income client and the mentally ill client and the USA veteran. The food program has a fee for our clients which is $100.00 a month and Rooming Inc. pays the rest for them which is 350.00 per person, which brings the total to $450.00. This food program is at all our housing programs that offers food to the client only. If you are a resident and you need food then all you have to do is call our grant program to request help on food, then sign up for the banking program then the food will come to your door step. You will have to work with your food agent that is assigned to you. Your agent will help get you signed up for all the 10 programs which you will need. All the food that we buy is for our clients. All the food is set up and cooked for the clients only. This type of food is not for sale in no act.
- All staff pays their donation with their pay check so all staff will get 75% OFF on all their food in any of our food stores, events, or order in. They make this all happen each day for us to help ourselves to help others so why not give it back to our staff. The food program has many ways of keeping food fed to our client and members, and staff, and the kids. In every state we will be setting up soup houses, vending houses, the food trucks, prepaid food stores, outdoor park food drives, food for our daycares, food for events in every states, and fish gardens, etc. These are the many ways food can come to the clients, staff, and membership and day cares. You will have to email us the plan two weeks in advance and the type of food needed, and how you want the food to come you. You must be a part of the network and make your $ 200.00 or more donation each month. Our food will help all of our network clients, 7 days a week 365 days a year. All of our stores will be open 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Non members will have to pay regular prices, but they must prepay to get any item from the stores or use our food access card and download cash on the card and then order food .
- Our food program is not free to the client nor membership or staff. Its discounted down at a percentage to allow our network to feed our client everyday at the lowest price allowed to our own network of clients. If you are a volunteer you only have one month to get your food at a percentage rate then after you have competed your 30 days of volunteer you will either be approved or have to go do one more 30 days or you move on. You will get a 30 days food card which means you can only eat three meals a day at any of our food stores or housing complexes only. If you need housing then you will have to join our housing program and get assigned to a housing agent to assist you in a room , if needed. All our food is the following: all membership get a discount percentage as they donate, depending on the amount they donate, which sets them up for the discount percentage. If they donate only $200.00 then their discount is 50% off any food item. If they donate more then $500.00 then their discount is at 75% off any food item. If the client donates $1800 then their discount is 95% off any item of food, which means thank you for your support.
- Our food program will help our clients to get food by them paying with their food stamps. We take them to the stores and we help them to get the right food to last you until the next the due date on your food stamp. You must use your food stamps for yourself and if you choose to donate any food to whomever will be up to you. Our program will not, in no act, pay cash for food stamps, so don’t ask. Your food stamps are yours for you to buy food only, our program only helps you to buy the right foods. Our food program will take you to and from the stores, all you have to do is sign up for the taxi program. Please allow 24 hrs to get you on our pick up call list. The taxis are free to all membership and volunteers, client, and staff only. Our shuttle buses are open to pick you up at the right sign permitted by the state that will be for our clients to be at. These shuttles only take you to Rooming Inc. sites and then they take you back to Rooming Inc. site. If you want to go to any of our food stores or homes you will have to call our hotline to be picked up or taken to these places. Keep in mind these are programs that don’t owe you anything, its here to help you if you need it.
- Our program will be hiring for many openings for life time jobs, but you must go join the volunteer program which is the grant program and do 30 days volunteering using the experience you want to apply for then after the 30 days if you are approved then you will have to join the banking program and set up 3 accounts. You will start to apply for your life time job and you have the option to sign up for any of the programs to help you. Keep in mind that one join up puts you in all the ten programs, so use them to help you to earn your life time job. It takes one year to go into our life time job which means you will be placed on a month to month basis. Any life time person can take your job from you but if you are doing a good job, working at it and showing up everyday then you will get a new job. While you on month to month, you are cross trained, until your life time job take place. You won’t get fired if you on month to month but your job is not safe until you have your life job paperwork filled out, then your pay will go to $10.25 and up as you work, no matter what food place you work at. The jobs are the following: cook for the houses, cook for the food trucks, event cooks, catering cooks, soup house cooks, and chefs of all kinds of food which means earning pay as they cook at shows, warehouses, food stock and put on food trucks, vending drivers, vending stocker, salesperson to get new membership to join our food program, a spokesperson, food prep staff, fish garden, care taker, mentally housing cook and chef, storefront cook/casher, runners, delivery person, banquets cook and chef, person for the call center to take orders, all these jobs you will need to get into our 30 days volunteer program then see if it works out for you to do these type of food jobs.
- All our food programs will be online which means you can order items off the website to come to your homes. Members pay with their discounted membership rate which means if they have donated $200.00 or more then this means their discount rate is 75% off any food or item or anything they order online only. All non membership pays regular amount with no discount in place with debit or a prepaid only. To get the item when it arrives at your home you will have to pay for it by using your membership card or pay online. To prove it’s you, you will have to call to identify yourself, the code changes everyday. If you are going to order an item you must know the code, and to know the code you will have to call and identify yourself then the package will be mailed to you and then your code will be called to you. After you identify yourself this way no one can con you out of your items. There is a con in everything so we will work out the pros and cons as we go into this network. Online items is a little harder to get then going to the stores to get your items. Your code will be the following: our date of birth number you will ask these, your last four social security #, your bank last account #, your debit cards last #, your membership where you sign up at, and your mom/dad #. Keep in mind due to other telling others our code we have one last way of knowing its you, scan us your id with you holding it, then the item will come to you. Please keep in mind there are cons, don’t let no one get your codes to get items, its only to use for our network. No one should call you and ask you for it in no act, only if you have paid for the item the code is needed to identify yourself to bring it to you.
- Our food program will have public meetings on where to put up our next prepaid food retail centers. Your vote will make us know that its the right place to put up a 24 hrs.,/7 days week food stores. These are 24 hrs.,/7 days a week prepaid stores, yes you will have to have a card to buy food from our stores and any items that you want, this is to protect our cash and the staff and the con artists from thinking there is cash in the stores. All cash is put into the vending and then its safely taken to the right accounts. Your funds, kids and yourself are safe at all times. These will be high risk areas and these networks will have our staff in these areas behind bullet proof glass, iron doors, windows and with surveillance 24 hrs 7 days week.
- Our food program will have many ways for food to be given away with any amount of donation you make that day or bring. These fund drives will be in our parks. We work with big companies that give us great big donations. With these food items we will be offering these types of food to our members, clients, staff and the public. All they have to do is make a donation and come pick up the food in their truck, bike and cars however, you will have to show proof of donation. All the funds will go to our 11 programs to help our clients to get the help they need. You can send us ways to make more cash for these programs. Our food program buys food to have it ready for anyone that donates to our non profits. All they have to do is show proof of the donation and then they can go and eat or pick up food at any of our food stores that is designed to give this type of food. Anyone can donate $ 20.00 a day and go eat at any of our retail, housing or soup homes. They can get three meals a day. We are here to feed clients, our staff and our membership. These are prepaid stores designed to let client eat per day on their prepaid donation, these are not for sale food its only prepaid and you must have a proof of your donation or you can put your cash on the card and then get your item from these stores.
- Our food program will only work for you if you need it and if don’t need it then the program will not work for you. Our membership needs food, their business needs food and we all need food so like us work as a team and help ourselves and then help each others. If you’re a business you can call us and we will bring you and your staff food on us if you have donated more than $ 200.00 a month all you have to do is call our food truck and let us know how many you want to feed. Make your donation and you’re ready to eat. If you want to just pay for the food and you’re not a member or a supporter or a client then the cost is $15.00 per kid and $25.00 per person. You tell us the menu. Our menu rates are the following: $ 15.00 a kid and 25.00 a person, then you have $50.00 a kid and $75.00 /person. In bigger events the cost per person is $30.00 a person and the food comes in. You will have to tell us the menu that you need, please give us 7 days notice before your events. If you need it now and you are a member then the cost to do it now is your donation . We will look at how many times have you donated, then the C.H.O.W. van will come and take care of your food. You will have to make a donation the same day to make this happen. The donation max will have to be $500.00 or more to get us to come now. We can be cooking the food while we are on the way, keep in mind we are chef house on wheels. We will put your items in place. We keep prime rib, shrimp, beef, burgers and fries and some kid items always on our trucks.
- Our food program is set up to bring paper goods and food to your events anytime. This way all your waste goes when the time comes for clean up. Our food program does many jobs for our clients when it comes to food. Our client is the only one that can use these services. When you donate you can use all 11 of the programs for 30 days. The donation will have to be $200.00 or more to use the program and thank you for your support. Its help yourself, then we help others with your funds. Our food program makes to go meals for the men/women that have to go to work. You will have to be in our food program. The program is $200.00 a month and the clients are 100.00 a month. All you have to do is pay the fee and eat anywhere our food stores, housing or soup homes are. You will have to get one of our cards and $450.00 will be added to the card which means it only gives you 15.00 a day to eat from. The rest you will have to pay for it so when you pick items, do your math, we only do foods item by the singles. So let say you want fries, then its a cost, a burger, its a cost, and a drink, it s a cost, and cookies, its a cost so you get single items cost per item on our food trucks if you are a non member.
- You can use our chef house on wheels (C.H.O.W.) for any reason if you are a supporter, client, staff or board member. Here are some places we can come to you if you are a supporter: car lots, your place of business and feed anyone there that makes a donation of $ 20.00 or more, police station, fire department, parks, and housing complexes. Our food truck at donation only for the kids $10.00 each kid and for all others its $20.00 each person. You can prepay it or go to any ATM, using our debit card we have on the food trucks, you can pay by phone, or money order. We don’t take cash in some places due to high risk of area. Your kid will have to have a prepaid account set up to feed you. This food truck is to feed the states and it can go anywhere and set up in state fair ground events, at ball events, football events, outdoor parks event, at your family events. If you are a client then your loved ones can order a food truck to be there to give food. These food trucks will have and can be stocked with any food for all your needs. The menu is whatever you need, its on the trucks. There are days where it will be asking for more membership to join our food network. All new clients will get a meal on us and then they are to go pay for their donation. Use our bank account for a quick way to donate or use our merchant machine on the C.H.O.W. truck.
- Our food menu is for homes, businesses, and for land use, parks, complexes, etc. These foods are made to our clients needs. You are to make a call to us to let us give you food to fit your needs. The program is taken to stores, and buys food for you bring food to your homes, cooked food. Our food program will be precooked food in some cases our food is ready for any events, or party.
- Call us and there is more on the website. Please talk to your food agent and they will get you set up on this food program. We are able to get all you need 24 hrs 7 days week. One of our goals is to get you to get more members to join our network and to start using our ten programs today. These programs will take you to many levels. When you donate $ 200.00 you are called a member only. When you donate 3-6 months you are called a sliver membership, now when you donate 6-12 months you are called a gold membership, and when you donate 5-10k you are called a VIP and when you donate 10k-up you are called a life time membership and all the our services and item and program are offer to you at 95% off per year. This is our way of saying think you. Our food program is designed to help each other to get back on their feet. This way our donations don’t leave the system, it stays in the the network. This membership network is designed by me only to give back to ourself and then help other membership that is in the network. I do know that giving back to ourselves only helps us to help others. This is what you are doing, giving the funds back to us to help other membership in all 51 states to eat three meals a day 7 days week, 24 hrs a day.
- To feed millions of membership we all have to give back to ourselves. This is how this works, when I as the CEO give to our membership donation fund account, 60% of my profits this is call giving it back to myself. Each of our programs will get a percentage of the 60% I give back, now each of the mgrs. or high level membership will be giving back 40% of their profits as well. Every staff that is working for our life time job will be donating $200.00 per month to our membership fund account. Every new member that joins our network will donate $ 200.00 or more to our donation membership fund account. This account then will give each of the 11 programs a percentage of the funds each month. The membership donation master account holds all the deposits that come in then it gives a percentage of all the funds to each of the 11 programs for a life time. So if the account gets in 1 million dollars in deposits, then each of the programs will get $ 90k that month and for life time. This way when you sign up and donate your funds go to our master donation account to go to each of the 11 programs per state, so that each of the program agents can help each membership 24 hrs a day 7 days week. Our food trucks are to come to your door step if you call it in to come to you. We want to show out, so we will drive our food truck to your address and cook your three meals and bring it to your door as a member so please donate today to our food program.
- So lets break down some numbers for each of the family members in one household. Each one of you, and the kids will have to be a member to eat from our food truck which is called (C.H.O.W.) chef house on wheels. Each kid under the age of 7 will be able to eat free, all the kids at the age of 7 and up either donate $75.00 a month or work volunteer hours up to 100 hours that month or have a 100 hours on their files. Each mom/dad will have to donate $200.00 each or 400.00 to be able to eat from the C.H.O.W. truck, so lets say per kid $15.00 per meal, per mom/dad 25.00 a person per meal, all kids under age 6 its free as long the kid is signed up for the banking program which means that we understand and can see the amount of fund that is in the kid deposit account so that it grows, until he reach 7 years old. Then we start working with the kid to be who he wants to be. Our food program is not free to anyone its a program that you will have to join to get our services. We only take care of our own membership network, we don’t feed the public, we feed membership only or you can join then eat. We don’t take cash on these food trucks so you will have to go to your own bank or use our debit merchant to donate your support of $ 200.00 or more then you become a member to enjoy all the 11 benefits from the programs we offer.
- We will accept food stamps which is called EBT only when we apply for the permits by the state we are in, which means that most of all our food is to go to the low area and bring hot and cold food to our client and membership and staff and board members. They can pay for the food themselves if they have food stamps and can get food stamps. Our program will assist the client to go get their food stamps and use them either at our stores or other stores. Our food trucks will be able to sign you up as a member and help you to get into our housing program. Its a free meal to anyone that is on SSI and wants to come to our housing program. Our taxi program will pick you up and bring you to our housing program and that is when our 11 program agent will take care of you. If you are on a fixed income or homeless, waiting on your income, or trying to get your income, our 11 programs can help you today to get you income. Our banking program will work with other programs such as our legal program to help your income to come to you, and our food program will feed you, our working program will give you income today so that you can start paying your own bills if you can work and health allows you to work.
- The way this works on each person per state, you will be given a food access card for you to be able to use only at our stores. These are called gift cards and these cards only work at our own stores at our housing, stores, and taxis. So we will download cash to the card for you to be able to use whenever you need to use the card. This gift card will give you a balance each time because there is a price on each item we have even at our own washing machine, vending machine, at our food area, at the cashier, so we don’t take cash in no act. Everything is done by cash or cards or debit only we don’t use or take credit cards unless you are a AMEX only. For non members, cash or AMEX card we don’t take other credit card due to the high risk. AMEX takes good care of fraud so we work with them and they have given us grants and will keep on giving us grants as long we work with their staff, in their own place which we are looking for a staff that just cooks for them this way they can give us donations and AMEX will match their donation.
Need More Information?
Call 1-855-924-9494 or email us at ROOMINGINC@HOTMAIL.COM to join us or to get more detail.
Call 1-855-924-9494 or email us at ROOMINGINC@HOTMAIL.COM to join us or to get more detail.